All personal information collected by Greentree is treated as confidential. We will comply with all the applicable UK Data Protection and Consumer Legislation. You can browse our site without disclosing any personal data to ourselves. Any links to third party web sites will be covered by the third parties privacy policies.
We will collect and store personal data that you may volunteer whilst using our services.
We will not release details about you to any third parties without your consent. All information that is collected from you is held in a way that complies fully with current Data Protection and Consumer Legislation applicable to the UK.
Welcome to the Greentree, Verton Limited’s (Greentree or We) privacy notice.
This privacy notice provides
information on how Greentree collects and processes your personal data when you sign up for marketing communications, or order/purchase a product or service.
It is important that you read this privacy notice together with our terms and conditions.
Important information and who we are
Greentree (Verton Ltd) is the controller and responsible for your personal data it collects from you as part of our business dealings with you. We have appointed our Finance Manager as our data privacy manager. If you have any questions about this privacy notice or our data protection practices please contact the data privacy manager.
|Our full details are:||Verton Ltd T/A Greentree, Verton House, Alexandra Way, Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire, GL20 8NB|
|Full name of legal entity:||Verton|
Limited T/A Greentree
|Name or title of data privacy manager:||Catherine Kitchin, Finance Manager|
|Postal address:||Verton Ltd T/A Greentree, Verton House, Alexandra Way, Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire,|
|Telephone number:||01684 533 800|
Your personal data – what is it?
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified form that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulations 2018 (the Data Protection Legislation).
What data we collect about you?
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you as follows:
- Identity Data.
- Contact Data.
- Financial Data.
- Transaction Data.
- Technical Data.
- Profile Data.
- Usage Data.
- Marketing and Communications Data.
How do we process your personal data?
Greentree (Verton Ltd) complies with its obligations under the Data Protection Legislation by only using it for the purposes in which it was collected and being retained, keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
We will only use your personal data for the purpose for which we collected it which include the following:
- To register you as a new customer
- To process and deliver your order
- To manage your relationship with us
- To enable you to participate in our marketing activities or survey requests
- To improve our website, products/services,marketing or customer relationships.
- To recommend products or services which may be of interest to you.
(Please note that these lists are not exhaustive and we may process data for other purposes, which will need to be recorded although you will be made aware of exactly what we are going to do with your personal data and will provide you with the opportunity to consent where necessary).
What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
Lawfulness of processing
- Consent of the data subject which you have given to us; or
- Processing for the performance of a contract or to take steps to enter into a contract; or
- Processing for compliance with a legal obligation; or
- Processing to protect the vital interests of another person; or
- Processing for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in Greentree (Verton Ltd); or
- Processing for the legitimate interests of
- Greentree (Verton Ltd) or a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests, rights or freedoms of the data subject.
Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will be shared only with internal functions operating within Greentree (Verton Ltd) as and when appropriate to
the processing of your personal data, namely, Production, EHS, and Procurement.
We will only share your data with third parties outside of Greentree (Verton Ltd) with your consent.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data no longer than reasonably necessary in accordance with data storage laws.
Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to exemption under the Data Protection Legislation, you have the following rights with
respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which Greentree (Verton Ltd) holds about you;
- The right to request that Greentree (Verton Ltd) corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time
- The right to request that Greentree (Verton Ltd) provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another third party (known as the right to data portability), where applicable.
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data (where applicable)
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO)
Transfer of data abroad
In some instances, it may be necessary for personal data to be transferred to countries or territories outside of the EU. Should this be the case, your personal data will be protected by Greentree.
Automated decision making
Greentree (Verton Ltd) does not currently operate automated decision making or profiling.
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by the Data Protection Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions.Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new
To exercise all relevant rights, queries of complaints, please in the first instance contact Greentree (Verton Ltd) on 01684 533 800.Address: Greentree (Verton Ltd) Verton Ltd T/A Greentree, Verton House, Alexandra Way, Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire, GL20 8NB.
You can also contact the Information Commissioners Office on 0303 123 1113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/. Address: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF